The Dark Side of Hardware Upgrade Forum

...bringing out the worst in you since 2003...
Oggi è gio ott 01, 2026 10:01 am

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora


-->
-->

Apri un nuovo argomento Questo argomento è bloccato, non puoi modificare o inviare ulteriori messaggi.  [ 3 messaggi ] 
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Who Knew Toothsome Meant Tasty?
MessaggioInviato: lun dic 05, 2011 9:01 am 
Utente bannato
Utente bannato
Iscritto il: lun dic 05, 2011 9:00 am
Messaggi: 1
My dentist hasSex and the City DVDsign in his waiting room that says, "I want to be the other man in your life". Well, while I'm waiting for the Prince of Porcelain, I'd like to read magazines that were published after I was born. I'd also like him to improve his chair-side manner by asking about my family before he fills my mouth with cotton and dental instruments.When Dr. Dan says, "This may hurt a little", I think I speak for thousands of cavity-challenged patients when I say - just give Top Chef DVD Novocain! If I handled pain well, I wouldn't pay someone else to do my income taxes. I wouldn't avoid looking in the mirror first thing in the morning.
I read somewhere - probably in Dr. Dan's waiting room - that when a dentist hurts a patient, his or her blood pressure goes up more than the patient's blood pressure. Maybe that's true, but I'm sure the patient's blood pressure goes up much more after getting the bill.No, I don'The Walking Dead DVDlike going to the dentist; but I love leaving. For me it's a natural high - unless the receptionist hands me an appointment card for my next appointment before I can get out the door. Christine has a radiant smile. There must be an unwritten law that requires everyone who works there to have perfect teeth. Plastic fillings, bonding, veneers - although there are lots of new ways to avoid dentures, I'm not going to look forward to going Sons of Anarchy DVD Dr. Dan until one, pain-free appointment can give me a smile like Julia Roberts'.
Top
 Profilo E-mail Non connesso  
 
 Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Who Knew Toothsome Meant Tasty?
MessaggioInviato: lun dic 05, 2011 9:13 am 
Schiavo
Avatar utente
Iscritto il: lun lug 19, 2010 6:08 pm
Messaggi: 7370
Località: Smileland (già Crucconia)
Soon you'll get banned, my dear spammer :wink:
_________________
Se nel forum sono attivo vuol dire che al lavoro sto facendo documentazione.
Top
 Profilo E-mail Non connesso  
 
 Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Who Knew Toothsome Meant Tasty?
MessaggioInviato: lun dic 05, 2011 9:37 am 
Lo scemo del forum
Lo scemo del forum
Avatar utente
Iscritto il: ven ago 31, 2007 5:30 pm
Messaggi: 31524
Località: Trezzo sull'Adda (MI)
addio.
_________________
Immagine - Amare la Formattazione è la Soluzione al 90% dei Problemi della Vita
Top
 Profilo Non connesso  
 
Visualizza ultimi messaggi:  Ordina per  
Apri un nuovo argomento Questo argomento è bloccato, non puoi modificare o inviare ulteriori messaggi.  [ 3 messaggi ] 
-->

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora


Chi c’è in linea

Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 1 ospite


Non puoi aprire nuovi argomenti
Non puoi rispondere negli argomenti
Non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
Non puoi cancellare i tuoi messaggi
Non puoi inviare allegati

Vai a:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Traduzione Italiana phpBB.it