I am also escape to why
Scrubs DVDthis has not been released on DVD. Even though the series was canceled after one month because of poor ratings are released on DVD, why not this hit series three years? There is not a single television program, I am more eager to buy. Scrubs is a comedy by far the most
One Tree Hill DVDintelligent and hilarious product on American television. Authors and leader of the series should be commended for their ability to go from wacky comedy to deep bitterness, so deftly that they are ready to plunge into the emotions
Sopranos DVD of their characters and their motivation and courage to explore relevant issues . When the TV comedy seemed lost for contaminated shallow caricatures and childish antics, ala "Friends" and "Seinfeld" Scrubs is a revelation and a breath of fresh air. I do not know if NBC or production studio
How I Met Your Mother DVDso reluctant to release their price series on DVD, but remember, be proud and share it with the world.Fortunately, writers and actors know when they change from being a comic book to be dramatic, and it gives the show a sense of dignity, like many other shows lack.In the department of extras, we get pretty good stuff. Deleted scenes that are actually funny
Prison Break DVD(I like the other two patients who are mentally ill and believes Jesus and Satan), falls good, alternate line readings and audio commentary.Overall, this is a great set boxed. This is an absolute must-Scrubs fans only, and there is no reason to look for someone who has never seen the show.
-----------------------------------
Buy Cheap DVDScrubs DVD