“It’s hard for me to write this; something I have thought about for a long time. I have argued with myself back and forth but have finally come to the conclusion to leave Draconian.
So why? One of the reasons are that since I had my son I feel I don’t want to, for emotional reasons, go away on longer trips to perform. I count the hours until I’m back again. Another reason is that I have a demanding job six days a week, and this leads to, along with having a child to care for, that I have difficulties finding passion and energy to engage myself in Draconian to the extent I should.
It’s actually with a heavy heart I sit and write this. I don’t want to give up either my fans or the guys in Draconian, but I feel I have to prioritize my family. I don’t need a sobbing and weepy farewell with the members of Draconian. I will keep meeting them, but it’s the thought of you who are listening to all our songs and all you whom I’ve met on our shows which is the hardest to let go of. To all of you I want to say Thank You! I will carry all the memories with me and all of you in my heart always. And a part of me will always be ‘Lisa in Draconian’. “
/Lisa Johansson 14.11.2011
Risposta della Band:
Cita:
POSTED 15th of November 2011 / BREAKING NEWS: LISA LEAVES DRACONIAN
Late October Lisa announced to her fellow bandmembers she’d decided to leave Draconian starting as soon as possible. It had been on the table for some time.
It’s with sadness we state this message. Lisa has, since her appearance on the Draconian demo “Dark Oceans We Cry”, continued to astonish and melt thousands of people’s hearts over the years with her emotional vocal. The addition of Lisa is what helped us to get our long awaited record contract. We are very aware what she has meant to our band and the legacy she’s left us with. We are further sorry about all fans that never got the chance to see this line-up of Draconian; a line-up that made Draconian what it is today. This bad news will however NOT mean the end for us. The band is determined to enter a new era of productivity and artistic expression.
Lisa’s appearance with Draconian at the 9th edition of Metal Female Voices in Belgium became her last show with the band. It’s a worthy end of an almost 10 year calling and a beginning of something new for Draconian.
Our profoundest appreciation and gratitude to our friend Lisa Johansson for these years working together. We wish her and her family the best possible for the future.
Underneath, read Lisa’s good bye letter
/Draconian
Canzone memorabile:
Invece qui l'ultimo singolo più video:
Arrivederci Lisa, grazie di tutto...
Ciao
_________________ «Sono circondato da preti che mi ripetono che il loro regno non è di questo mondo, e s’impadroniscono di tutto ciò che hanno a tiro. Il papa è capo di questa religione celeste, ma si occupa soltanto di questa terra» NAPOLEONE
Il Lonfo non vaterca né gluisce e molto raramente barigatta, ma quando soffia il bego a bisce bisce, sdilenca un poco e gnagio s'archipatta. È frusco il Lonfo! È pieno di lupigna arrafferia malversa e sofolenta! Se cionfi ti sbiduglia e ti arrupigna se lugri ti botalla e ti criventa. Eppure il vecchio Lonfo ammargelluto che bete e zugghia e fonca nei trombazzi fa legica busia, fa gisbuto; e quasi quasi in segno di sberdazzi gli affarferesti un gniffo. Ma lui, zuto t' alloppa, ti sbernecchia; e tu l'accazzi.
Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Draconian: Lisa lascia la band :(
Inviato: lun dic 12, 2011 12:48 am
Schiavo
Iscritto il: sab lug 17, 2010 11:22 am Messaggi: 3498 Località: London SE1
Se volessero cambiare stile e passare al Death Metal, questo membro sta cercando un gruppo.
PS: Ma che stile e' quello dei Draconian? Non sembra neppure heavy metal. Neppure metal.
_________________ In regime di libera concorrenza esiste una sola regola per l'imprenditore: fare il miglior prodotto possibile al minor costo possibile, pagando i massimi stipendi possibili. (Henry Ford)
Non puoi aprire nuovi argomenti Non puoi rispondere negli argomenti Non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi Non puoi cancellare i tuoi messaggi Non puoi inviare allegati