Johnny Depp e la canzone blasfema L’attore si esibisce in un brano su Gesu’ ubriaco e i cristiani si arrabbiano
Proprio in tempo per il Natale è uscita una nuova canzone con protagonista Gesu’, incisa da Johnny Depp in collaborazione con la band britannica Babybird. Ma questa volta non si canta di prediche, né di miracoli. “Jesus Stag Night Club”, così si intitola il singolo, narra la storia di Gesu’ Cristo ubriaco, alla guida di macchine rubate, durante una notte brava che porta alla sua morte. E la comunità cristiana insorge.
OSCENITA’ – “Un giorno, Johnny Depp e i suoi amici, affronteranno il giudizio del nostro Signore e bruceranno all’inferno per questa oscenità”, ha commentato Lee Douglas, portavoce del gruppo religioso americano The Christian Coalition. “Sono sicuro che crede di essere molto divertente, ma è semplicemente una disgrazia”, ha aggiunto. (nda: ) La canzone, inclusa nell’album “The pleasure of self destruction” (Il piacere dell’autodistuzione), parla di un gruppo di ragazzi che si uniscono a un uomo che somiglia a Gesu’? per una notte sregolata, tra night club e bravate. Alla fine l’uomo giace morto per terra, e si scopre essere il figlio di Dio in persona.
POESIA - Bruce Witkin, proprietario della casa discografica Unison Records, che ha prodotto l’album dei Babybirds, ha commentato dicendo che: “Gli estremisti e i media stanno costruendo un caso sulla base di niente, Stephen Jones (autore della canzone) è un artista, un poeta, e si esprime in modi diversi”. La polemica contro la reazione di alcuni gruppi religiosi infuria anche su Facebook, e sulla pagina ufficiale del gruppo musicale, tra i vari commenti si legge: “Non giudicate, per non essere giudicati: Matteo, capitolo 7, verso 1″.
Saw a man in a bar with his hair like a lady Bloody thorns ’round his ears like he was a crazy He had holes in his hands and a cross for a spine Crushed a berry in his Perrier and called it wine
He said, “There’s great sadness in life, but don’t sit there and blub: Here’s some tickets for your friends to the Jesus Stag Night Club!”
I can’t remember where I was last night Think I was hanging naked off a church spire Tied by my ankles to a weathervane Felt like I was Jesus on fire Cuffed to the bumper of a big truck I begged my dad (?) to take me to a strip bar Drank kerosene slammers through my eyeballs Drove myself home in a stolen car
Turn a bird upside down and it lies in your fingers like a dead man When you throw it in the air it’s resurrected from your hand We went to a motel, he showed me his Bible I said, “Tell me the truth,” while he looked me in the eyeball
He said, “There’s great happiness in life but don’t just sit there in love: Here’s some tickets for your friends to the Jesus Stag Night Club!”
I can’t remember where I was last night Think I was getting on a night bus Lyin’ on the laps of my good friends Judas Priest and Lazarus I’m getting married in the big bad morning But it feels like I’m giving birth I feel so happy I could scream “This is my last few seconds on Earth”
Saw a man in the street lying on the floor beaten up He had a fish finger sandwich and a yellow M coffee cup I bent down drunk and tried to pick him up But when I turned around I could see…it was Jesus…
I can’t remember where I was last night Think I was hanging on a church spire Tied by my ankles to a weathervane Felt like I was Jesus on fire Cuffed to the bumper of a big truck I begged my dad to take me to a strip bar Drank kerosene slammers through my eyeballs Drove myself home in a stolen car
I can’t remember where I was last night Think I was getting on a night bus Lyin’ on the laps of my good friends Judas Priest and Lazarus I’m getting married in the big bad morning But it feels like I’m giving birth I feel so happy I could scream “This is my last few seconds on Earth!”
Un giorno ho visto per strada un tizio barcollante , sporco, pieno di chiazze verdi e pus, infastidiva bambine e rubava i soldi alle vecchiette: era uno che postava nel DS.
Le auto straniere non sono nel mio core businnes (cit.) Forza Morte
Johnny è Johnny, per una ragazza etero è impossibile non eccetarsi con lui
per una ragazza etero eccitarsi per johnny è lesbicita latente. diocaro gli han dovuto mettere la controfigura per le mani nel pirata...CHECCA.
_________________ Avete cartongessato i maron glace' con Lost. Non è altro che il risultato di un superproteugenetor in versione Serial. Immaginate la scena di Pele in fuga per la vittoria. il suo punto di partenza sono le prime stagioni di lost, il goal è la stagione finale. tutti i giocatori avversari driblati sono le stagioni mandate a puttane.
Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Johnny ti amo sempre di più
Inviato: mer dic 28, 2011 2:50 am
Schiavo
Iscritto il: ven gen 28, 2011 7:49 pm Messaggi: 14331
It could happen while you are eating in a restaurant, handbag sitting next to you or on the floor under a dimly lit table. At the end of the meal, you get up, reach for your purse, and are shocked to realize that it has been stolen.
Yes, just like that, handbags are snatched by clever thieves who know how to take advantage of even the smallest lapse in your attention as well as the poor lighting in some shops and dining LOUIS VUITTON SHOULDER BAGS establishments.
But authentic coach handbag one simple item, the handbag hook, has not only been proven to lessen crime rates but Coach Backpack Bags also looks attractive. You simply place the lovely top of the coach signature handbag hook on the table and hang your handbag from the hook itself.
What could be simpler? Not only is your handbag within your sight but you don't have to worry about it landing among the dust and debris under the table.
With booth and seat space at a premium in some restaurants, you may have had no option but to place your handbag under a table. Now you have a much better choice.
There are designs made to suit anyone's taste. They can be as discreet or as glamorous as you'd like.
If you have a yen for old movies and timeless style, why not choose one with a photo of Audrey Coach outlet stores] Hepburn front and discount Burberry Handbags center? Animal prints are also classics so a leopard print handbag hook can be used for years and still be in fashion.
Non puoi aprire nuovi argomenti Non puoi rispondere negli argomenti Non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi Non puoi cancellare i tuoi messaggi Non puoi inviare allegati