Cita:
I have just had the worst eating out experience of my life in 20 years in London.
The restaurant was empty and we sat at a table outside. The waiter decided to move us somewhere else claiming the table was reserved. No sign was on the table and nobody came to sit there apart from the staff at times. Later on a family of four sat down at a en empty table and the waiter did the same again and asked them to move to a table further at the back. They refused to move and I advised them that the same waiter moved us with no reason.
I then asked for the bill and told the waiter I wasn't paying for the discretionary service charge. He told me that this wad not a fast food and I could not choose to eat where I wanted. I couldn't believe my ears so I asked to see the manager. He claimed he was the manager and I told him he was doing a really poor job. He then proceeded to tell me that I didn't have to come here to eat and that there were other restaurants elsewhere.
I have never complained in a restaurant in my life but this really was surreal.
I wish I could have had the capacity to vomit back what I ate on his shoes before I left.

Mai provato una pizzeria migliore a londra, anche visto che i cuochi vengono direttamente dal trianon a napoli, e cucinano cose che voi polentoni non avete mai assaggiato in vita vostra.

Quando arriveranno in padania fatemi un fischio.
